From information about schools and Special Educational Needs (SEN) advice, to what's on for children to do in the area - find out what is available for you and your child.
The Wiltshire Local Offer provides information about the support and services for 0-25 year olds with special educational needs and or disabilities. It includes information on education, health, social care, leisure, travel, money, parent support organisations and the Special Educational Needs and /or Disabilities (SEND) Service.
Did you know...
you can find out more information about financial support for learning from the Department for Education?
you can find useful information about having a baby from Gov.uk?
- Family learning
- Sports clubs
- What's on
- Splash - supporting young people through positive activities
- Activities and events for under 5s
- Direct payments for disabled children
- Shared Care for Disabled Children (Family Link)
- The Key - Wiltshire's disabled children's information database
Last updated: 5 February 2015