If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Advice for parents

My area

Map Telephone

Find useful details:

  • your library
  • leisure centre
  • household recycling centre
  • local council office
  • your councillors and parishes

From information about schools and Special Educational Needs (SEN) advice, to what's on for children to do in the area - find out what is available for you and your child.

The Wiltshire Local Offer provides information about the support and services for 0-25 year olds with special educational needs and or disabilities. It includes information on education, health, social care, leisure, travel, money, parent support organisations and the Special Educational Needs and /or Disabilities (SEND) Service.

A child

Did you know...

you can find out more information about financial support for learning from the Department for Education?

you can find useful information about having a baby from Gov.uk?

  • Direct payments for disabled children
  • Shared Care for Disabled Children (Family Link)
  • The Key - Wiltshire's disabled children's information database

Last updated: 5 February 2015


  • Pay
  • Report
  • Book
  • Apply


This website

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make our website, and your experience of using it, better. You can access the content on this page without setting cookies but the site will not remember you and you will be required to enter your details again.

To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy policy

Do you accept the use of cookies?