Placing a vacancy – information for providers
The Childcare Team offer packages for settings, childminders and schools who want to advertise their early years and childcare vacancies with us. As part of these packages we will support you to ensure adverts are accurate and reflect safer recruitment practices. We also offer advice to ensure your advert is attractive to potential employees.
You just need to confirm the subscription you want to take out, we will invoice you for this, and then provide details of the vacancy in a Word document by email to email@example.com
We will keep in contact with you during the period your vacancy is advertised, and can make changes to your advert i.e. extend the closing date at any time.Close
- Childcare settings - annual subscription: £95.00 + VAT
- Childcare settings - one-off advert: £40.00 + VAT
- Childminders advertising for an Assistant - one-off advert: £30.00 + VAT
- Out of county providers - one-off advert: £60.00 + VAT
Name of the post you are advertising
A brief description of the post, including:
Information about the role, the qualifications and experience needed, the qualities you are looking for from applicants, a description of your setting; where you are, the rooms, your outdoor area and any other information you feel is important e.g. Ofsted grade, your ethos and aims. Remember this is your opportunity to sell yourself to potential applicants!!
Further information (including)
- Hours of the post
- Closing date for applications
- Name of the person to contact
- Contact number and email address
- Website which we can link to in the advert
Do you work in early years and childcare, are you looking for a new challenge, or you are looking for your first role in this exciting sector?
Take a look at the current opportunities.