Exit Accessibility View

Do you know how to complain?

Are you being treated fairly? Are you being heard?

Problems can often be sorted out by talking things through with the people involved, or asking someone you trust to help sort things out.

If you are unhappy about how you are treated or unhappy about a service you are getting from the council, you have the right to complain. You can ask for help to do this if you need.

You can ask for an advocate to help make a complaint, or even just help you say what you want to say and make sure your views are listened to.

Wiltshire's advocacy service is provided by CCP, which stands for Caring for Communities and People, the service is independent from the council.

Contact information

01225 718440
Between 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)


The Customer Complaints Team
County Hall
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN



0300 365 8300


You can express your views, or make a complaint via the Mind of my own app or website



Share this page

Last updated: 6 March 2019 | Last reviewed: 6 March 2019