The out of hours service offers help to people experiencing difficulties at night, weekends and bank holidays. We are here to help you with any personal or family problems that reach a crisis at these times such as:
- Children or young people seeking advice
- Difficulties with your children
- Worries about a child outside your family
- Mental health issues
- Older children at risk or in need
- Concern with a disability, vision or hearing loss
- Family problems
- Personal problems
- Domestic violence
If you are having difficulties about housing or money matters, we can give you advice or put you in touch with other people who can help.
Call us when your local daytime service office is closed on 0300 456 0100.
- Weekdays: 5pm to 9am
- Weekends: 4pm Friday to 9am Monday
- Bank holidays: 24 hours