Tel: 0300 456 0100
- Littering, fly tipping and dog fouling
- Noise nuisance
- Neighbour disputes in council managed properties
- Abandoned vehicles
Talk to Frank - offers advice and information to people concerned about drugs, including drug users, their families, friends and people who work with them.
- Frank 0800 776 600 – as above available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in 120 languages.
- Frank 0800 917 8765 – as above but for those people with hearing impairments.
The National Treatment Agency for Substance Misuse (NTA) is a special health authority within the NHS, established by government in 2001 to improve the:
- Effectiveness of treatment for drug misuse in England