If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) reporting

Customer notice

We are currently updating our website with a cleaner, mobile-friendly design. This page will be updated with the new design soon. Thank you for your patience.

Please tell us what you think about our website, we welcome your feedback.

What this form is for:

This form has been designed to help reporting of anti-social behaviour problems that you are experiencing or have witnessed and it would be helpful if you could provide as much information as possible.

The information you provide may be shared within the Council and with our partners (under section 115 of the Crime and Disorder Act) but will be kept confidential at all times according to the Data Protection Act.

Wiltshire Council takes reports of anti-social behaviour seriously and aims to ensure that Wiltshire is one of the safest counties.

If your problem is regarding criminal damage or theft please report it to Wiltshire Police.

Before you fill in the form:

If you would like more information regarding anti-social behaviour before you fill in the reporting form go to our council ASB web pages

Last updated: 14 July 2011



This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire