Paths Improvement Grant Scheme
The Paths Improvement Grant Scheme 2016/2017 is open for bids.
Public rights of way
Wiltshire’s network of public rights of way is over 6100km (3,800 miles) long. This, together with 27,000 hectares (67,000 acres) of access land provides public access to a wide range of landscapes all across the county.
The public rights of way section is responsible for making sure that the rights of way network is properly mapped, and that paths are maintained in a safe and suitable condition.
These pages give you advice and information to help you understand how the public rights of way network is managed and how you can get the best from our service
- What is a public right of way?
- Where can I go?
- Public rights of way map
- How are rights of way mapped?
- Changing a right of way
- Rights of way maintenance.
- Report a problem with a right of way
- Improvements to rights of way
- Common land and village greens
- Rights of way news
- Landowner declarations of public rights of way
Last updated: 10 August 2016