The next area board meeting will take place on Wednesday 18 March 2015 at Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road Corsham SN13 9DN.
Networking and refreshments from 6.30pm for 7pm start.
Meeting dates at a glance:
|Wednesday 18 March 2015||Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham SN13 9DN||6.30 for 7pm start|
|Thursday 21 May 2015||Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham SN13 9DN||7pm start|
|Thursday 23 July 2015||Colerne Village Hall, Martins Croft, Colerne, Chippenham SN14 8DT||6.30 for 7pm start|
|Wednesday 23 September 2015||Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham SN13 9DF||7.30pm start|
|Wednesday 25 November 2015||Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham SN13 9DF||7.30pm start|
The Corsham community area includes the parishes of Box, Colerne, Corsham and Lacock.
The first campus to open in Wiltshire
Springfield Community Campus opens on 7 August with a new library, a cafe, exhibition space, youth services, leisure facilities and community rooms.
A special preview event of the new campus was held on 24 July, as part of the Corsham Area Board meeting, and gave people an opportunity to tour the new building and view the superb facilities and services that will be available to the people of Corsham, Box, Colerne, Lacock and the surrounding villages.
Springfield Community Campus is the first to open in Wiltshire and has been designed by the local community for the community.
Find out more about the Corsham community campus project.
Corsham Area Community Plan
- Corsham Area Community Plan Corsham Area Community Plan 4mb - (updated version 2)
- Corsham Community Plan (updated) 2005 - 2015 Corsham Community Plan (updated 2008/9) 3mb
- Corsham Community Plan 2005 - 2015 Corsham Community Plan (old version) 1mb
Corsham - What matters to you?
- Corsham Joint Strategic Assessment report 2014
- What matters to you report - appendix 1
- Corsham Jsa - appendix 2
Other useful links
- Dates of meetings
- Who is on the board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Report an issue to your area board
- Issues tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Corsham area profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Corsham - Our Community Matters website
Community Area Transport Grout (CATG)
The CATG provides an opportunity for local people to have a say about highways issues and priorities in the Corsham Community Area. The CATG meets approximately 4 times a year to consider Highways Improvements Requests. The last meeting was held on 17 December 2014 and the notes for that meeting are available below;
Last updated: 25 February 2015