The next area board meeting will take place on Thursday 23 July 2015 Colerne Village Hall, Martins Croft, Colerne Chippenham SN14 8DT
Networking and refreshments from 6.30pm for 7pm start.
Meeting dates at a glance:
|Thursday 23 July 2015||Colerne Village Hall, Martins Croft, Colerne, SN14 8DT||6.30 for 7pm start|
|Wednesday 23 September 2015||Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham SN13 9DF||7.30pm start|
|Wednesday 25 November 2015||Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham SN13 9DF||7.30pm start|
The Corsham community area includes the parishes of Box, Colerne, Corsham and Lacock.
Wiltshire’s first community campus
Springfield Community Campus in Corsham is the very first community campus to open in Wiltshire. The first phase of this exciting development opened in summer 2014, with the remaining facilities set to open this July (2015).
The campus boasts a new library, cafe, exhibition space, community rooms, leisure facilities and much more. For further information, please see the Springfield Community Campus website http://www.springfieldcampus.org.uk/ , or get in touch by calling 01249 468460 or emailing email@example.com
Corsham Area Community Plan
- Corsham Area Community Plan Corsham Area Community Plan 4mb - (updated version 2)
- Corsham Community Plan (updated) 2005 - 2015 Corsham Community Plan (updated 2008/9) 3mb
- Corsham Community Plan 2005 - 2015 Corsham Community Plan (old version) 1mb
Corsham - What matters to you?
- Corsham Joint Strategic Assessment report 2014
- What matters to you report - appendix 1
- Corsham Jsa - appendix 2
Other useful links
- Dates of meetings
- Who is on the board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Report an issue to your area board
- Issues tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Corsham area profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Corsham - Our Community Matters website
Community Area Transport Grout (CATG)
The CATG provides an opportunity for local people to have a say about highways issues and priorities in the Corsham Community Area. The CATG meets approximately 4 times a year to consider Highways Improvements Requests. The last meeting was held on 17 December 2014 and the notes for that meeting are available below;
Last updated: 25 February 2015