The next Pewsey area board meeting will be held on Monday 15 September 2014 at Pewsey Vale School, Wilcot Road, Pewsey SN9 5EW
A health and wellbeing fair is running from 4.30pm, this will include a chance to have free health checks as well as talk to a wide variety of different local providers and organisations. The plans for the new Campus will also be on show at the health and wellbeing fair.
The programme is as follows (timings are approximate)
4.30 pm – 6.30 pm – Health and Wellbeing Fair
5.30 pm – 7.30pm -- Commencement of the Pewsey Area Board meeting
5.30 pm – 6.00 pm - CCG Presentation on the Better Care Plan
6.00 pm – 6.30 pm – New Youth Model Presentation
6.30 pm – 7.00 pm – Pewsey Community Area Campus Update
7.00 pm – 7.30 pm – Community Area Grants, Community Area Transport Group
(from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm the Highways Coordinator will be available to chat with Parish Council representatives about highways issues).
Everyone is welcome to attend and participate in the meeting.
The Wiltshire councillors who represent the Pewsey area are:
- Cllr Jerry Kunkler (Chairman) - Pewsey
- Cllr Stuart Wheeler - Burbage and The Bedwyns
- Cllr Paul Oatway QPM - Pewsey Vale
These councillors sit on the Pewsey Area Board. If you have an issue that you would like to raise with the board we suggest you contact your local councillor first to discuss.
More information about the Pewsey community campus project.
Meeting dates at a glance
All meetings start at 7pm unless stated (tea and coffee available from 6.00pm)
|15 September 2014||(Health and wellbeing Fair starting at 4.30 pm,Area Board starting at 5.30 pm) Pewsey Vale School, Wilcot Road, Pewsey SN9 5EW|
|3 November 2014||Woodborough Social Club, Smithy Lane, Woodborough SN9 5PL|
|12 January 2015||Venue to be confirmed|
|9 March 2015||Venue to be confirmed|
|11 May 2015||Venue to be confirmed|
|6 July 2015||Venue to be confirmed|
|14 September 2015||Venue to be confirmed|
The Pewsey community area includes the parishes of: Alton, Beechingstoke, Burbage, Buttermere, Charlton, Chirton, Easton, Grafton, Great Bedwyn, Ham, Huish, Little Bedwyn, Marden, Manningford, Milton Lilbourne, North Newnton, Oare, Patney, Pewsey, Rushall, Shalbourne, Stanton St. Bernard, Upavon, Wilcot, Wilsford, Woodborough and Wootton Rivers.
- Our Community Matters - Pewsey This site has been set up to provide local people with an interactive notice board that everyone can use to highlight and discuss local news, events and ideas.
- Who is on the board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Issues tracking - What is being done about the community issues?
- Pewsey area profile - View interesting statistics about the area.
- Pewsey Area Board Highway Information Pewsey area board highway information 11mb
- Useful maps of the area
- Pewsey Community Area Plan Pewsey Community Area Plan 586kb
- Intelligence Network a website that has been created to provide access to a wide variety of information and research for Wiltshire.
- Joint Strategic Assessment Joint Strategic Assessment 31kb - priorities from the meeting held on 24 February 2014
Community Area Grant Scheme
The grant scheme for 2014/15 is now open for applications. The application process is now online. You can use our community grants scheme page to check eligibility.
The deadlines for applications are six weeks prior to an area board meeting (whilst funds are available), as follows:-
- Friday 28 March 2014 for determination at the 12 May 2014 area board meeting
- Friday 23 May 2014 for determination at the 7 July 2014 area board meeting
- Friday 1 August 2014 for determination at the 15 September 2014 area board meeting
- Friday 19 September 2014 for determination at the 3 November 2014 area board meeting
The area board considers projects that fulfil or work towards local priorities, including issues identified in the Pewsey Community Area Plan and the Pewsey Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSA).
Community Area Transport Group (CATG)
- CATG notes of the meeting held 23 April 2014 Notes of the meeting held 23 April 2014 54kb
- CATG notes of the meeting held 5 February 2014 Notes of the meeting held 5 February 2014 156kb
- CATG notes of the meeting held 4 December 2013 Notes of the meeting held 4 December 2013 156kb
- CATG notes of the meeting held 14 August 2013 Notes of the meeting held 14 August 2013 169kb
- CATG notes of the meeting held 5 June 2013 Notes of the meeting held 5 June 2013 171kb
- CATG notes of the meeting held 17 April 2013 Notes of the meeting held 17 April 2013 188kb
Last updated: 21 August 2014