The Wiltshire councillors who represent the Pewsey area are:
- Cllr Jerry Kunkler (Chairman) - Pewsey
- Cllr Stuart Wheeler - Burbage and The Bedwyns
- Cllr Paul Oatway QPM - Pewsey Vale
These councillors sit on the Pewsey Area Board. If you have an issue that you would like to raise with the board we suggest you contact your local councillor first to discuss.
More information about the Pewsey community campus project.
Meeting dates at a glance
All meetings start at 7pm unless stated (tea and coffee available from 6.00pm)
|11 May 2015||Coronation Hall, East Grafton|
|6 July 2015||Bouverie Hall, Pewsey|
|14 September 2015||Woodborough Social Club|
|2 November 2015||Burbage Village Hall|
|11 January 2016||Woodborough Social Club|
|7 March 2016||Bouverie Hall, Pewsey|
The Pewsey community area includes the parishes of: Alton, Beechingstoke, Burbage, Buttermere, Charlton, Chirton, Easton, Grafton, Great Bedwyn, Ham, Huish, Little Bedwyn, Marden, Manningford, Milton Lilbourne, North Newnton, Oare, Patney, Pewsey, Rushall, Shalbourne, Stanton St. Bernard, Upavon, Wilcot, Wilsford, Woodborough and Wootton Rivers.
- Our Community Matters - Pewsey This site has been set up to provide local people with an interactive notice board that everyone can use to highlight and discuss local news, events and ideas.
- Who is on the board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Issues tracking - What is being done about the community issues?
- Pewsey area profile - View interesting statistics about the area.
- Pewsey Area Board Highway Information Pewsey area board highway information 11mb
- Useful maps of the area
- Pewsey Community Area Plan Pewsey Community Area Plan 586kb
- Intelligence Network a website that has been created to provide access to a wide variety of information and research for Wiltshire.
- Joint Strategic Assessment Joint Strategic Assessment 31kb - priorities from the meeting held on 24 February 2014
Community Area Grant Scheme
The grant scheme for 2014/15 is now closed for applications due to lack of funds - there is however a small amount of digital literacy funding available - this is for capital projects which will be used to help people access the internet. If you have a suitable project please complete an application form on the community grants scheme page. There is also funding for positive activities for young people. Please contact the Pewsey Community Youth Officer, Karen Brown (email firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this.
Community Area Transport Group (CATG)
- Notes of the meeting held 15 October 2014 Notes of the meeting held 15 October 2014 170kb
- CATG notes of the meeting held 23 July 2014 Notes of the meeting held 23 July 2014 162kb
- Notes of the meeting held 23 April 2014 Notes of the meeting held 23 April 2014 54kb
- Notes of the meeting held 5 February 2014 Notes of the meeting held 5 February 2014 156kb
- Notes of the meeting held 4 December 2013 Notes of the meeting held 4 December 2013 156kb
- Notes of the meeting held 14 August 2013 Notes of the meeting held 14 August 2013 169kb
- Notes of the meeting held 5 June 2013 Notes of the meeting held 5 June 2013 171kb
- Notes of the meeting held 17 April 2013 Notes of the meeting held 17 April 2013 188kb
Last updated: 6 March 2015