The Trowbridge Area Board is hosting a special older peoples health themed event on Thursday 16 October 2014, 2pm - 5pm at The Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge. There will also be a Dementia Friends Awareness session open to the public from 6pm - 7pm.
This drop in event will focus on older people in Wiltshire. All are welcome to visit the health fair with a wide range of local organisations providing information and advice stands where personal health MOTs, advice and free passes to use for leisure activities will be on offer. Take part in taster sessions in Zumba Gold; hear talks on health matters and presentations on the Better Care Act and Dementia Friendly Places.
If you would like to attend the free Dementia Friends awareness session from 6pm – 7pm please contact Rachel Efemey, Trowbridge Community Area Manager 01225 718608 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trowbridge community area includes the parishes: Hilperton, North Bradley, Southwick, Trowbridge, West Ashton.
Meeting dates at a glance
|16 October 2014||Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm - Older People's themed event with health fair|
|13 November 2014||Atrium, County Hall Trowbridge||6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start|
- Our Community Matters - Trowbridge This site has been set up to provide local people with an interactive notice board that everyone can use to highlight and discuss local news, events and ideas.
- Dates of meetings
- Who is on the Board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Trowbridge area profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Trowbridge Area Board Highway Information Trowbridge area board highway information 9mb
- Useful maps of the area
- Trowbridge Community Area Plan 2011 Trowbridge Community Area Plan 373kb
- Intelligence Network a website that has been created to provide access to a wide variety of information and research for Wiltshire
Community Area Grant Scheme
The grant scheme for 2014/15 is now open for applications. The application process is now online. You can use our Community grants scheme page to check eligibility.
Deadlines for receiving grant applications are 6 weeks prior to the area board meeting that the application will be considered at.
Last updated: 5 August 2014