The next Trowbridge Area Board meeting is on Thursday 15 May 2014, 7pm at The Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge
The Trowbridge community area includes the parishes: Hilperton, North Bradley, Southwick, Trowbridge, West Ashton.
Meeting dates at a glance
|15 May 2014||Atrium, County Hall Trowbridge||6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start|
|17 July 2014||Atrium, County Hall Trowbridge||6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start|
|18 September 2014||Atrium, County Hall Trowbridge||6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start|
|13 November 2014||Atrium, County Hall Trowbridge||6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start|
- Our Community Matters - Trowbridge This site has been set up to provide local people with an interactive notice board that everyone can use to highlight and discuss local news, events and ideas.
- Dates of meetings
- Who is on the Board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Trowbridge area profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Trowbridge Area Board Highway Information Trowbridge area board highway information 9mb
- Useful maps of the area
- Trowbridge Community Area Plan 2011 Trowbridge Community Area Plan 373kb
- Intelligence Network a website that has been created to provide access to a wide variety of information and research for Wiltshire
Community Area Grant Scheme
The grant scheme for 2014/15 is now open for applications. The application process is now online. You can use our Community grants scheme page to check eligibility.
Deadlines for receiving grant applications are 6 weeks prior to the area board meeting that the application will be considered at.
Last updated: 15 April 2014