The next Trowbridge Area Board meeting is on Thursday 18 September 2014, 6.30 pm at The Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge
This will be a special Area Board meeting with a theme of the economic regeneration of Trowbridge. The meeting will start at 6.30pm to allow for a presentation by the Chief Fire Officer on the consultation regarding potential changes to the Wiltshire Fire Service which will then be followed by the economic regeneration meeting which includes a presentation by the developers of the Bowyers site which will become a retail and leisure site for the town. All welcome.
The Trowbridge community area includes the parishes: Hilperton, North Bradley, Southwick, Trowbridge, West Ashton.
Meeting dates at a glance
|18 September 2014||Atrium, County Hall Trowbridge||6.00 pm for 6.30 pm start|
|16 October 2014||Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm - Older People's themed event with health fair|
|13 November 2014||Atrium, County Hall Trowbridge||6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start|
- Our Community Matters - Trowbridge This site has been set up to provide local people with an interactive notice board that everyone can use to highlight and discuss local news, events and ideas.
- Dates of meetings
- Who is on the Board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Trowbridge area profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Trowbridge Area Board Highway Information Trowbridge area board highway information 9mb
- Useful maps of the area
- Trowbridge Community Area Plan 2011 Trowbridge Community Area Plan 373kb
- Intelligence Network a website that has been created to provide access to a wide variety of information and research for Wiltshire
Community Area Grant Scheme
The grant scheme for 2014/15 is now open for applications. The application process is now online. You can use our Community grants scheme page to check eligibility.
Deadlines for receiving grant applications are 6 weeks prior to the area board meeting that the application will be considered at.
Last updated: 5 August 2014