The next Trowbridge Area Board meeting is on Thursday 12 March 2015 in The Cotswold Room, County Hall with an earlier start of 6.00 pm to have tea/coffee and visit the new Medley Adult Day Centre which is due to open shortly in County Hall. The meeting then begins at 6.30pm to hear feedback from those who received community area grants from the Area Board last year. The main agenda items start at 7pm; all welcome to come along and have your say.
The Trowbridge community area includes the parishes of: Hilperton, North Bradley, Southwick, Trowbridge, West Ashton.
Meeting dates at a glance
|12 March 2015||Cotswold Room, County Hall, Trowbridge||6.00 pm start|
|14 May 2015||Cotswold Room, County Hall, Trowbridge||7.00 pm start|
|16 July 2015||Cotswold Room, County Hall, Trowbridge||7.00 pm start|
- Our Community Matters - Trowbridge This site has been set up to provide local people with an interactive notice board that everyone can use to highlight and discuss local news, events and ideas.
- Dates of meetings
- Who is on the Board?
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, reports and minutes
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Trowbridge area profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Trowbridge Area Board Highway Information Trowbridge area board highway information 9mb
- Useful maps of the area
- Trowbridge Community Area Plan 2011 Trowbridge Community Area Plan 373kb
- Intelligence Network a website that has been created to provide access to a wide variety of information and research for Wiltshire
Community Area Grant Scheme
The grant scheme for 2014/15 is now open for applications. The application process is now online. You can use our Community grants scheme page to check eligibility.
Deadlines for receiving grant applications are 6 weeks prior to the area board meeting that the application will be considered at.
Last updated: 23 February 2015