The Warminster Community area includes the parishes of Bishopstrow, Boyton, Chapmanslade, Chitterne, Codford, Corsley, Heytesbury, Horningsham, Brixton Deverill, Kingston Deverill, Knook, Longbridge Deverill, Maiden Bradley with Yarnfield, North Bavant, Sherrington, Stockton, Sutton Veny, Upton Lovell, Upton Scudamore and Warminster.
Meeting dates at a glance:
|Thursday 7 November 2013||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|Thursday 9 January 2014||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|Thursday 6 March 2014||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
Grant deadlines for the above meetings are shown below:
- Friday 29 November 2013 for 9 January 2014
- Friday 23 January 2014 for 6 March 2014
If you are a community enthusiast, community or voluntary group or town or parish council looking to fund a community project in Wiltshire during 2013/2014, then you may be eligible for a community area grant.
- Who is on the Board?
- Your Wiltshire Councillors
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- View the latest newsletter from your board (to view older versions contact your community area manager)
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues Tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Warminster Area Profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Useful maps of the area
- Dates of meetings
- Warminster and Villages Community Partnership
- View the Community Plan 2005 - 15
- Community Pay Back Scheme
- Warminster Highway Information
Last updated: 11 October 2013