The Warminster Community area includes the parishes of Bishopstrow, Boyton, Chapmanslade, Chitterne, Codford, Corsley, Heytesbury, Horningsham, Brixton Deverill, Kingston Deverill, Knook, Longbridge Deverill, Maiden Bradley with Yarnfield, North Bavant, Sherrington, Stockton, Sutton Veny, Upton Lovell, Upton Scudamore and Warminster.
Meeting dates at a glance:
|Thursday 8 January 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|Thursday 5 March 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|Thursday 30 April 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|Thursday 2 July 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
Grant deadlines for the above meetings are shown below:
- Friday 28 November 2014 for Thursday 8 January 2015
- Friday 23 January 2015 for Thursday 5 March 2015
- Friday 27 March for Thursday 7 May 2015
- Friday 29 May 2015 for Thursday 2 July
If you are a community enthusiast, community or voluntary group or town or parish council looking to fund a community project in Wiltshire during 2013/2014, then you may be eligible for a community area grant.
- Who is on the Board?
- Your Wiltshire Councillors
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues Tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Warminster Area Profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Useful maps of the area
- Dates of meetings
- Warminster and Villages Community Partnership
- View the Community Plan 2005 - 15
- Community Pay Back Scheme
- Warminster Highway Information
Last updated: 16 January 2015