The Warminster Community area includes the parishes of Bishopstrow, Boyton, Chapmanslade, Chitterne, Codford, Corsley, Heytesbury, Horningsham, Brixton Deverill, Kingston Deverill, Knook, Longbridge Deverill, Maiden Bradley with Yarnfield, North Bavant, Sherrington, Stockton, Sutton Veny, Upton Lovell, Upton Scudamore and Warminster.
Meeting dates at a glance:
|Thursday 5 March 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|Thursday 30 April 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|Thursday 2 July 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|10 September 2015||Chapmanslade Village Hall||6.30pm for 7pm start|
|5 November 2015||Warminster Civic Centre, Sambourne Road||6.30pm for 7pm start|
Grant deadlines for the above meetings are shown below:
- Friday 20 March for Thursday 30 April 2015
- Friday 22 May 2015 for Thursday 2 July
- Friday 31 August for 10 September 2015
- Friday 2 October
- Friday 5 November for 5 November 2015
If you are a community enthusiast, community or voluntary group or town or parish council looking to fund a community project in Wiltshire during 2013/2014, then you may be eligible for a community area grant.
- Who is on the Board?
- Your Wiltshire Councillors
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues Tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Warminster Area Profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Useful maps of the area
- Dates of meetings
- Warminster and Villages Community Partnership
- View the Community Plan 2005 - 15
- Community Pay Back Scheme
- Warminster Highway Information
Last updated: 31 July 2015