Salisbury park and ride- new timetable
Salisbury Reds has announced a revised network for it's bus routes across the region. The revisions include an announcement that Salisbury Reds is to take over operation of the bus services to all five park and ride sites in and around the city.
Key changes to the Salisbury Reds timetable include renaming Red 3, which will become PR3 to include the Wilton Road park and ride site. Red 7 will be withdrawn with the Bishopdown Farm section to be operated by PR7 and the Devizes Road section will be covered by the brand new Red 10. The 674 service will also be extended to and from the city centre to replace Red 7 journeys that currently go via Ford.
For more information about the services - including timetables and ticket prices, please visit www.salisburyreds.co.uk
Warminster Community plan
The Warminster Community area includes the parishes of Bishopstrow, Boyton, Chapmanslade, Chitterne, Codford, Corsley, Heytesbury, Horningsham, Brixton Deverill, Kingston Deverill, Knook, Longbridge Deverill, Maiden Bradley with Yarnfield, North Bavant, Sherrington, Stockton, Sutton Veny, Upton Lovell, Upton Scudamore and Warminster.
Meeting dates for Warminster
Find out about the Area board meeting dates for up-to-date session times, meeting locations, agendas and previous minutes.
Deadlines for receipt of community area grant applications:
- 29 January for consideration on 3 March
- 26 February for consideration on 28 April
- 20 May for consideration on 30 June
- 29 July for consideration on 8 September
- 30 September for consideration on 3 November
If you are a community enthusiast, community or voluntary group or town or parish council looking to fund a community project in Wiltshire during 2013/2014, then you may be eligible for a community area grant.
- Who is on the Board?
- Your Wiltshire Councillors
- How can you get involved?
- Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- Report an issue in your community
- Issues Tracking What is being done about the communities issues?
- Warminster Area Profile View interesting statistics about the area
- Useful maps of the area
- Dates of meetings
- Warminster and Villages Community Partnership
- Community Plan 2005 - 15
- Community Pay Back Scheme
Last updated: 31 July 2015