If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Complaints about the council

Customer notice

We are currently updating our website with a cleaner, mobile-friendly design. This page will be updated with the new design soon. Thank you for your patience.

Please tell us what you think about our website, we welcome your feedback.

Each day, we make thousands of decisions and try hard to give the best possible service but we accept that sometimes things can go wrong. Your comments; good or bad, help us plan for the future.

Sometimes you can fix your issue without needing to make a formal complaint. You may find using these routes will provide you a quicker response:

You can also report an issue in your community to your local Area Board.

If you wish to make a comment or observation, rather than a complaint, you can contact the council and your comments will be forwarded to the relevant service.

How do I complain and who do I complain to?

You can make a complaint about the following:

For all other complaints about services please see our making a complaint page or you can contact us;

Advice for people who want to make a complaint

A number of organisations can provide further advice and support, depending on the nature of your complaint. We have put together a list of organisations that might be able to help you.

If you are unsure who to speak to or want some general advice, please contact the customer complaints team.

Online Complaints form
By email complaints@wiltshire.gov.uk
By phone

01225 718400

By post Customer Complaints Team
Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN

Last updated: 23 July 2015



This website