If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Annual canvass

Customer notice

We are currently updating our website with a cleaner, mobile-friendly design. This page will be updated with the new design soon. Thank you for your patience.

Please tell us what you think about our website, we welcome your feedback.

Between July and November 2016, we will be sending a Household Enquiry Form (HEF) to every property in Wiltshire. This form is used to collect information to ensure anyone who is eligible to register at the property is actually registered.

Although you may have already voted in elections or the EU Referendum this year, it is a legal requirement to provide the information requested to ensure it is still current and accurate.

It is important that you respond to this form to avoid reminders being sent.

No change to the information printed on the form?

Using the security codes printed at the top of your household enquiry form, you can respond by internet, telephone, SMS. Alternatively, you can complete, sign and return the form by post.

Need to make changes to the information?

Go online at www.householdresponse.com and select Wiltshire.

You can update the details of eligible voters at your address and use the security codes provided at the top of your household enquiry form to make the changes. Alternatively, you can amend the form and return it in the prepaid envelope provided.

If you have added anyone to the form they will still need to register individually by going on the  GOV.UK website. They will need to provide their date of birth and national insurance number to complete their registration.

For more information, visit our annual canvass FAQs section.

Contact Details (LiveLink)

Multiple Contacts:
eMail: elections@wiltshire.gov.uk
Telephone: 0300 456 0112
Out of hours:
Postal Address:

Electoral Services
Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN

In Person:

Last updated: 1 August 2016



This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire

Call us

Tel: 0300 456 0112

Write to us

Electoral Services
Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN