It is very important to inform the council tax team when you move house. If you move within Wiltshire the council tax band for your new property may be different and we will need to adjust your bill.
If you have moved out of Wiltshire we will close your account and send the final bill to your new address. Please send details of your move to the revenues team who can be contacted by email using firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following details
- Address of property being sold or where tenancy is ending.
- Date property sold or tenancy ended.
- Landlord name and address if property was rented
- Full names of new owners. (purchasers)
- New address being purchased or rented by you.
- Date new property purchased or tenancy start date (if different from above)
- Landlords name and address of new property, if rented.
- Your Email address and telephone number contact details.
If you are still living in the same property, but someone else aged 18 or over has left, this may have an effect on your bill. Please let us know about any change in circumstances as quickly as possible to ensure you are paying the correct rate for your household.
You can contact your local Wiltshire Council office about any changes using the details as shown on the left.
Last updated: 22 August 2016