Trusts no longer administered by Wiltshire Council
All the following educational trusts are no longer administered by Wiltshire Council and have now been transferred to The Community Foundation for Wiltshire and Swindon. For more details about the trusts please contact The Community Foundation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corsham British School Trust Fund
- Warminster Close School Trust Fund
- William ‘Doc’ Couch Trust Fund
- Withy Trust Fund
Trusts administered by Wiltshire Council
Colonel William Llewellen Palmer Charity
The Colonel William Llewellen Palmer Educational Charity was established in 1992 and is a registered charity. It is administered by the Communities and Voluntary Sector Support team and the terms of the Trust are:
- To promote the education of children and young people attending schools maintained by the local education authority and grant-maintained schools in Bradford on Avon
- To promote the education of children and young people under the age of 25 who have attended such schools or who are resident in Bradford on Avon and who are in need of financial assistance;
- To provide facilities in the interest of social welfare for the recreation and other leisure-time occupation of children and young people under the age of 25 resident in Bradford on Avon with the object of improving their conditions of life
Who can apply?
Applications for funding will be considered from parents, students, young persons, groups and organisations.
How do you apply?
Awards are made on an annual basis and the trust is now open for 2016 applications.
For a copy of the application form please see below. The closing date for applications is 30 September 2016 and applications can be returned either by email or by posting a hard copy to the address on the form. Please make sure that you include the supporting information as requested.
It is anticipated that the grants panel will meet in October with applicants informed of whether they have been successful by the end of that month.
Last updated: 11 November 2014