The General Election takes place on 12 December 2019, and Wiltshire has five parliamentary constituencies; Chippenham, Devizes, North Wiltshire, Salisbury, and South West Wiltshire.
Please see the official notices section below for Notices of Election for each constituency.
Where is your polling station?
Your polling station location can be found on your polling card.
You can also type your postcode into the online polling station finder below.
Do you need your poll card to vote?
Although it helps speed up the process at the polling station if you bring your poll card to vote, you don't actually need it.
Who are the candidates?The candidates were confirmed on 14 November 2019 as follows:
|Candidate||Political party or independent||Constituency|
|Martha Anachury||Labour Party||Chippenham|
|Helen Clare Belcher||Liberal Democrats||Chippenham|
|Michelle Donelan||Conservative Party||Chippenham|
|Emma Dawnay||Green Party||Devizes|
|Danny Kruger||Conservative Party||Devizes|
|Rachael Katharine Schneider||Labour Party||Devizes|
|Jo Waltham||Liberal Democrats||Devizes|
|Jon Fisher||Labour Party||North Wiltshire|
|James Whiteside Gray||Conservative Party||North Wiltshire|
|Bonnie Jackson||Green Party||North Wiltshire|
|Brian Mathew||Liberal Democrats||North Wiltshire|
|Victoria Charleston||Liberal Democrats||Salisbury|
|Tom Corbin||Labour Party||Salisbury|
|John Philip Glen||Conservative Party||Salisbury|
|Rick Page||Green Party||Salisbury|
|King Arthur Pendragon||Independent||Salisbury|
|Andrew William Murrison||Conservative Party||South West Wiltshire|
|Ellen Sophie Nicholson||Liberal Democrats||South West Wiltshire|
|Julie Elizabeth Phillips||Green Party||South West Wiltshire|
|Emily Pomroy-Smith||Labour Party||South West Wiltshire|
How can I vote?
The polls open on 12 December from 7am until 10pm.
The deadline to register to vote has now passed.
The deadline to register to vote via post has also passed.
Applications to vote by emergency proxy may be made if a person learns they cannot go to the polling station because of their occupation, service or employment, or a medical condition, illness or disability arises after 5pm on Wednesday 4 December 2019. The application must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on the date of the poll.
- Wiltshire Council
Notices of Election
- Chippenham Notice of Election
- Devizes Notice of Election
- North Wiltshire Notice of Election
- Salisbury Notice of Election
- South West Wiltshire Notice of Election
Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- Chippenham Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- Devizes Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- North Wiltshire Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- Salisbury Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- South West Wiltshire Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
Situation of Polling Stations
- Chippenham Situation of Polling Stations
- Devizes Situation of Polling Stations
- North Wiltshire Situation of Polling Stations
- Salisbury Situation of Polling Stations
- South West Wiltshire Situation of Polling Stations