The October 2017 edition of this event was a sell-out; don't miss your chance to run.
Entries will open on 1st November 2017 at 9am and close on 24th October 2018 at 12 noon.
Mens 10km Course Record - 30:27 by Patrick Martin, Stockport Harriers (October 2014)
Womens 10km Course Record -37:15 by Amy Chalk, Bristol & West (October 2011)
Mens 5km Course Record - 15:10 by Jamie Parkinson, Thames HAre & Hounds (October 2017)
Womens 5km Course Record - 19:14 by Denise Nott, Calne Running Club (October 2015)
These 10km & 5km accurately measured road races are suitable for runners aged 15 and over, along with a 1.5km supporting fun run which is suitable for all ages. This course is capable of producing your personal best, fast and flat. We will have a range of activities to keep the family here during the event too. Each runner will receive a special medal for the event and category winners will receive a special gift in a presentation.
Category prizes for the 5km will be awarded to the top 3 male and female overall.
Category prizes for the 1.5km will be awarded to the top 3 male and female overall.
Category prizes for the 10km will be awarded to the top 3 male and top 3 female overall and 1st in the following categories MJ, M40, M50, M60, M70, FJ, F35, F45, F55, F65 & 1st male and female teams (top 3 accumulated positions to qualify from the same club).
Race registration for day entries (unless sold out) as follows; 5km from 9:00 - 9:45 1.5km from 9:00 - 10:15 10km from 9:45 - 10:45
Pre entries - number collection from 9:00.
5km road race starts at 10:00am, with an out and back route along quiet country lanes.
Fun run starts at 10.30am, looping around traffic free sports fields.
10km road race starts at 11.00am, with an out and back route along quiet country lanes.
- 5km road race entrants must be 11 years or over & 10km road race entrants must be 15 years or over.
- Fun run entrants any age.
- Please note this course is unsuitable for wheelchairs, prams, pushchairs, dogs.
- MP3 players are not permitted at any point during this race, you will get disqualified.
- Ample free parking.
- Changing, shower & toilet facilities.
- Lockers & baggage facilities are available.
- Cakes, teas & coffees.
- Childrens softplay activities for under 5s.
- Bespoke medal, personalised for this event with the option to engrave it.
- Electronic chip timing for accurate results for all runners provided by LPS Events.
- Presentations scheduled for 12:30 after the 10km event.
- Race limit is set to 350 for the 10km (October 2016 event sold out) and 200 for the 5km.
Refunds are not available for this event. Transfers to another competitor will be permitted until 1 week before. No transfers accepted after this time.