A fun and engaging 2-hour session for you and your child. The introduction to family learning offers you the opportunity to be creative with the world around you. Share the session together and discover how play helps your child’s learning.
This is a small, classroom-based course where you’ll learn together. You will take part in practical group and individual activities, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
You may go outside (weather permitting!)
Pre-school children are welcome to join their parents/carers.Close
Awesome Autumn can be an important first step to offer a parent/carer further learning opportunities. This course will benefit any parent/carer who is keen to get back to into learning, steps to volunteering and employment.
If you have more than 5 GCSEs (grades A-C), the course may not be right for you.
Call 01225 770478 for further details and exceptions.
- Find out how maths is all around you!
- Communication skills are key to support your child’s learning
- Discover learning opportunities that can be used at home.
- Get crafty together and make a nature masterpiece
- Information about the next fun family learning course!
1 X 2 hour session.
Growing a lifelong love of learning with communities in Wiltshire
- Discover opportunities
- Develop Skills
- Achieve ambitions