This highly interactive course will help you identify the essential elements that will develop your confidence and motivation. A reflective and supportive approach will guide you to discover, the deeper connections between self-esteem and self-confidence and how to overcome barriers to becoming a confident person. An inspiring course that will nurture your wellbeing and support your journey to becoming a more confident you!
This is a small, classroom-based course where you’ll learn together and take part in practical group and individual activities, all in a relaxed, supportive and friendly environment.
This course is for parents and carers who want to feel more confident and motivated in their daily lives. Any adult family member or carer who would like to develop their confidence and improve their self-image would benefit from attending this course.
- Understand the definition of confidence and what that means for individuals
- Understand why you lack confidence and motivation
- Recognising what influences your personal image
- Improving your own self esteem
- Improve your confidence when dealing with people.
- Learn how to inspire and motivate yourself
- Boost confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
- Learn self-improvement techniques and skills to enable and support personal growth and well-being.
- Relaxation techniques
This is run as 1 ½ or 2 hour sessions over 5 weeks with some learning activities to do at home to help you grow in confidence and understand what is stopping you from achieving.
Growing a lifelong love of learning with communities in Wiltshire
- Discover opportunities
- Develop Skills
- Achieve ambitions