Brown Street West – Salisbury
- A short stay surface car park located on the edge of the city centre, convenient for city centre shopping including the Old George Mall shopping precinct.
- Brown Street (West), Salisbury, SP1 1HE
- 135 (4 blue badge)
1 (Free) motorcycle bays
- 24 hours
- Charges apply
- Monday - Saturday - 8am-6pm
Sunday - 10am-4pm (including bank holidays)
- Up to 1 hour: £1.40
Up to 2 hours: £2.50
Up to 3 hours: £4.20
Blue badge: Free
Bank holidays: As week
- Maximum Stay
- 3 hours - no return in 4 hours
Blue badge: All day
- Pay & display
- 2 machines
MiPermit (location code 700179)
Coin (no change given)
- To assist drivers parking overnight, ticket machines will vend tickets valid for the next morning if purchased after 6pm. Residents' Permit holders for Zone E only may park free of charge between the hours of 5pm and 9am
- During payment hours regular patrols are made by civil enforcement officers.
- Premium and standard permits are available.
© Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2017, Ordnance Survey 100049050. © Copyright Getmapping PLC.
Last updated: 8 July 2016