Why fostering?Listen to some of our Wiltshire foster carers talking about their experiences of foster caring
Teenagers bring with them a variety of needs and are missing out at a stage in their lives when a good foster family could make all the difference, helping them achieve at school and prepare for adult life.
You could make a real difference by fostering a teenager.
Could you provide a safe, secure and caring home to a Wiltshire child? Find out from Lauren in our fostering video what it takes to be the difference and foster.
Key fostering information
More fostering information
- Private fostering
- Family Link - short break care
- Meet the team
- Why foster with Wiltshire Council?
- Your questions answered
- Could you be my foster family? (case study)
- Wiltshire Foster Carers' Charter Wiltshire Foster Carers Charter 627kb
- Fostering Statement of purpose Fostering Statement of Purpose 616kb
Useful information for Wiltshire foster carers
- Tax for foster carers - this provides readily accessible 'bite-size' modules to help you understand your tax situation as a foster carer
- Wiltshire Foster Carers Association
- The Fostering Network
- British Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Wiltshire council foster carers forum on Yammer
- Foster carer handbook Foster carer handbook 3mb
Make an enquiry
Phone us on 01225 716510
- Fostering recruitment pack Information pack 1mb
- Interested in becoming a foster carer? - make an enquiry
Help us recruit more foster carers
Do you know someone who you think might be a good foster carer?
Share this page
Last updated: 12 January 2015