Household recycling centre (HRC) booking system terms and conditions
From Monday 8 June 2020, all visitors to a Wiltshire HRC must pre-book a slot to visit beforehand. You will be turned away if you arrive without a booking.
There are around 10,000 slots each week across the 10 sites and new slots are added every 15 minutes.
- You are booking a 15-minute time slot. Please ensure that you can unload your vehicle within this time.
- Visits are for those people living in the Wiltshire Council area only.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms and those in self-isolating households must not visit.
- Bookings must be for essential visits only.
- One person per vehicle can use the site.
- Social distancing at 2 metres will be strictly enforced.
- Vehicles weighing 3.5t or over, or any sized trailers, are currently not accepted on site.
- The waste you bring to the site must be from your household only. It is illegal to take commercial waste to the HRC.
- If you are unable to attend at the time you have booked you must cancel your booking.
- Please visit at the time you have booked and do not arrive beforehand.
- The registration number of the vehicle visiting the site must be the same as the one stated when you book.
- Make sure that you bring your proof of Wiltshire address (a driving licence, council tax bill or utility bill - a printed or electronic version is fine).
- Each booking slot is for 15 minutes. Please make sure that you can unload your vehicle within this time.
- Only bring to site what you can safely unload yourself. Site staff need to social distance so cannot help you to unload your waste and recycling.
- Wash your hands before you leave home and after your visit.
- Please be respectful to site staff and traffic marshals. They are key workers who are working to keep you safe during your visit.
In submitting this application, I understand that if I have provided untrue or misleading information, whether express or implied, I may be committing an offence of fraud by false representation under Section 2 of the Fraud Act 2006. On conviction, this offence is liable to penalties in the Magistrates Court of imprisonment for up to 12 months or a fine of £5,000 (or both) and to penalties in the Crown Court of imprisonment for up to 10 years or a fine (or both).
Once you have submitted your booking you will be directed to a booking confirmation page. Please read this carefully and note the time, date and location of your booking. You will not receive a confirmation email.