Wiltshire Council's Housing Options teams offer free advice and assistance to people at risk of losing their home or who are experiencing housing problems.
If you would like to visit your local office it would be helpful if you could bring along the following documentation:
- Proof of income ( including 3 months bank statements)
- Child benefit / Tax credit information
- National Insurance number
Additional documentation may include;
- Tenancy Agreement
- Eviction Notice (e.g. s21 Notice)
- Court Orders
- Bailiff Warrant
- Letters from mortgage lender
- Mortgage statements
- Any supporting medical evidence such as GP letter and confirmation of medication.
Your local office
We operate a drop in service (no appointment necessary however you may have to wait to be seen) where you can discuss your housing situation with a Housing Options Adviser. Details are as follows: