- 18 Single bedroom flats
- One Guestroom (twin)
- No onsite scheme manager
- Salisbury - 13 miles
- Built in 1969
- Common room
- Electric storage heaters
- Large communal lawns with lots of wildlife
- Large private car park
- Quiet, rural village setting away from the main road
- Children's playground nearby
- Coffee Morning once a week
- Residents meetings
- Convenience store and post office 0.5 miles into village centre.
- Right outside scheme, one bus every two hours
- Bus calls at Tisbury, Wilton and Salisbury
- Community bus calls once a month providing service to Salisbury with disabled access.
- St. George's, 0.25 miles away.
- 0.5 miles into centre of village
- Tisbury 3.5 miles or Salisbury 13 miles
- One in village, The Pembroke Arms