- 14 Single bedroom flats
- 1 Guestroom (double)
- Accommodation situated on 1 level with no stairs.
Salisbury - 5 miles
Built in 1977Close
- Common room
- Disabled toilets, shower room and bathroom
- Fairly large communal garden with benches
- Scheme is also next to a recreational park.
- Parking for scheme situated within cul-de-sac, limited space.
- Reasonably quiet with a lot of elderly people
- Occasional problems from children on adjacent estate.
- Every Wednesday
- Once a month on a Sunday
- Every other Wednesday in Wilton
Over 60's Club
- Every Friday in Wilton
- Elderly people's get together, have lunch and play games
Tenants arrange periodic lunches put togetherClose
- In Wilton, 30 minute walk for residents.
- Just outside scheme, 2 buses every hour
- At least 4 in Wilton, can be reached by walking or bus.
- 2 surgeries in Wilton, Doctor's will come out, though the closest is a 15 minute walk for residents.
- Private in Wilton, NHS in Salisbury
- 5 altogether in Wilton
- Central Salisbury
- 'Very caring scheme, just like one big family, everyone looks out for each other.'
- 'The area is lovely as we have the best of both worlds, semi-country and semi-town. Most flats have a lovely view over the fields.'
- 'The scheme is all on one level with no stairs, making it an excellent place of residence for elderly people.'