- 18 Single bedroom bungalows
- 1 Guestroom (twin)
- Accommodation all on one flat level
- Salisbury - 13 miles
- Built in 1976
- Common room with a small adjacent kitchen
- Once a fortnight on Monday, takes residents ito Tesco.
- Once a fortnight on a Wednesday
- On call
- Every Wednesday
Daily paper delivery
Wiltshire Farm Foods delivered
- There are regular buses into Salisbury, Warminster and Bath. Salisbury is 11 miles away with a mainline railway station and National Coach station
- There is a Park and Ride station in Wilton providing a regular service into Salisbury
- The Boomerang Bus can be booked for journeys within the Wylye Valley. The Link Car scheme offers a voluntary transport service.
- Fairly large garden, scheme is also next to fields.
- Limited private parking available, though can park on street.
- Very quiet residential street, within small rural village
Weekly tea afternoon
- Every Wednesday at the scheme, run by Age Concern with activities like bingo and quiz's, also supply meals.
Old People's Club, South Newton
- Once a fortnight on a Tuesday, free pick-up by coach
- The club also organises trips for residents.
- Nearest village shop is 3 miles into Wyle or Wishford. Main shops in Wilton or Salisbury.
- About 200 yards to the top of the road. One bus an hour to Salisbury or Warminster.
- 5 minute walk in village
- Most registered at nearby village of Codford, otherwise Wilton.
- Wilton or Salisbury
- One within walking distance in village