- 18 Single bedroom bungalows
- One Guestroom (double ensuite)
- All accommodation on one level
- Shaftesbury - 3 miles
- Salisbury - 17 miles
- Built in 1975
- Common room
- Disabled toilets
- Tuesdays goes to Salisbury
- Thursdays and Fridays to Shaftesbury
- Electric Storage Heaters
- Plenty of space and seating
- Residents do a lot of the gardening themselves.
- Parking available for residents and visitors
- Very small village community, with a lot of council housing
- Pretty area, surrounded by fields and countryside.
- Coffee mornings twice a week
- Regular residents' meetings
- Nearest is in Ludwell, 0.5 miles/10-15 minute walk across fields, otherwise in Shaftesbury.
- On main road, 500 yards from scheme
- Walking distance in village, used regularly by residents
- 5 minute walk in Coronation Close
Doctors and Dentists
- 3 miles away in Shaftesbury
- 1 in village, 10 minutes walk
- 'We are a very independent group, who organise a lot of activities ourselves, everyone is very happy.'
- 'We encourage each other and get on very well.'
- 'Nothing is too organised, so we have plenty of time to ourselves.'