- 22 Single bedroom flats
- One Guestroom (single)
- Accommodation situated on two floors with no internal lift, just three flights of stairs.
- Common room
- Library - within scheme, books are replaced three times a year
- Large garden laid to lawn at the back with pretty flower beds in the front
- Scheme situated within its own cul-de-sac, therefore plenty of private parking
- Generally quite quiet as away from the centre of Amesbury
- Occasional problems with noisy children
- There is no lift and one of the corridors is on a slope
- There is no bus stop near the scheme and the town centre is approximately half a mile away down quite a steep hill.
- "Though the scheme is quite elderly, we are very sociable and do a lot of activities, which is nice.'
- 'Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, we are really enclosed making the area very secure.'
In Lanfear Close Sheltered Housing
Last updated: 2 August 2018 | Last reviewed: 2 August 2018