- 22 Single bedroom flats
- One Guestroom (single)
- Accommodation situated on two floors with no internal lift, just three flights of stairs.
- Salisbury - 8.5 miles
- Built in 1973
- Common room
- Library - within scheme, books are replaced three times a year
- Once a fortnight on a Tuesday
- When requested
- Deliver every Monday
- Deliver every Thursday
- Voluntary transport for the elderly
- Large garden laid to lawn at the back with pretty flower beds in the front
- Scheme situated within its own cul-de-sac, therefore plenty of private parking
- Generally quite quiet as away from the centre of Amesbury
- Occasional problems with noisy children
- There is no lift and one of the corridors is on a slope
- There is no bus stop near the scheme and the town centre is approximately half a mile away down quite a steep hill.
Durrington Day Centre
- Every Friday, except in August
Oasis Club, Amesbury
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, arrange outings and bingo.
- Held in Durrington and Bulford
Amesbury Baptist Church
- Once a month on second Wednesday take residents to church where they have lunch and a guest speaker and on the third Wednesday have a service at the scheme.
- At scheme followed by coffee morning.
Tenants arrange periodic social activities in the loungeClose
- 2 minute taxi journey to centre of Amesbury
- About 5-600 yards from scheme, residents use taxis a lot.
- 4 in Amesbury, closest is about a 15-20 minute walk
- 2 surgeries, Barcroft Practice and Mellow House, which is the closest (10-15 minutes walk).
- The Old Health Centre, central Amesbury
The banks and Post Office
- All situated on the High Street
- Central Amesbury, though nearest swimming pool is 2.5 miles away in Durrington.
- "Though the scheme is quite elderly, we are very sociable and do a lot of activities, which is nice.'
- 'Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, we are really enclosed making the area very secure.'