- 12 Single bedroom bungalows
- 12 Double bedroom bungalows
- One Guestroom (twin ensuite)
- All accommodation on one level, though scheme is situated on a slope
- Ramps are in place not steps.
- Salisbury - 13 miles
- Built in 1966
- Common Room
- Oil for heating and hot water
- Electric for cooking
- The scheme is on a slope with ramps accessing all bungalows, therefore most of the garden is laid to lawn
- All residents have their own garden, of which most are planted with lots of flowers
- Private parking available for residents and visitors
- The scheme is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within a rural village setting
- Every Wednesday
Over 60's Group
- Fortnightly on a Tuesday, often play cards
- Every Thursday in village hall, collect and return residents. Also organise a trip once a year.
Lots of activities within the village e.g. W.I.
- Have a meeting once a month at the scheme
- Meet once a month at scheme, includes church service
- Local Londis, will deliver,
- Post Office who also do banking / otherwise 5-7 minute walk for residents
- Just outside scheme
- There are regular buses into Salisbury, which is 10 miles away, with its market on Tuesday and Saturday, many shops and leisure facilities, a mainline railway station and National Coach station
- There is a park and ride station in Wilton providing a frequent service in Salisbury - bus passes can be used
- Three within Shrewton, all within walking distance
- The local Anglican Church is St Mary's, and there is also a methodist chapel
- Two surgery's, 5-7 minutes walk
- Amesbury Health Centre, will come out upon request
- Plenty, including the social club, within walking distance
- Amesbury or Salisbury
- 'I've lived in Shrewton all my life and this has been the best move I have ever made, especially healthwise.'
- 'Sheltered housing is perfect and gives you peace of mind, knowing you have that extra bit of security surrounding you, which you would not have in private housing.'