- 18 flats
- One guest room with double bed (not en suite)
- Built in 1966
- Communal lounge
- Guest facilities
- Communal laundry
- Communal kitchen
- Main building - gas
- Flats - electric and gas
- Large flat open space, mainly laid to grass
- Residents have a number of flower beds and pots they care for
- Limited onsite parking for residents and their visitors
- Philip Court is situated off Coronation Road in a quiet cul-de-sac
Occasional tea afternoons
- In the lounge every Wednesday
Tenants organise activities in the lounge
- Three times a week
- Convenience store 5 minutes walk, otherwise city centre
- 500 yards from scheme, regular buses to city centre
- St. Michael's (10 minute walk), Catholic Church (5 minute walk), Methodist Church (5 minute walk)
- City centre
- Pembroke Road (15 minute walk), otherwise city centre
- City centre
- Royal Oak, Devizes Road (20-25 minutes walk)
- Central Salisbury
- Outskirts of Salisbury/10 minute bus journey
The city centre of Salisbury has churches, shops, surgeries, dental surgeries, a post office and optician.
Leisure facilities include the theatre, and a cinema that holds a senior session every Wednesday. Details of clubs, associations and Day Centre.
Salisbury has a mainline rail station and a National Express coach stop.
- 'You can shut yourself away or come and join in, which is really nice.'
- 'Nice to have a front door that opens to the outside and not into a corridor, especially with such a lovely garden.'
- Philip Court is a friendly scheme in a quiet relaxed area.