- 13 One bedroom bungalows
- Four two bedroom bungalows
- One Guestroom (twin ensuite)
- Accommodation situated on a slope with a large number of steps
- Common room
- Scheme on a slope with a lot of steps, hence the small garden
- Pretty rural village setting
- Private parking available for residents and visitors
- Quiet, residential area with a lot of elderly people
- Occasional noise from the village hall, which is situated just below the scheme
- 'Far enough from town to be pleasantly quiet but close enough for a trip to Salisbury on the bus.'
- 'Nice views in a lovely quiet setting'
In St. Andrew's Sheltered Housing
Last updated: 2 August 2018 | Last reviewed: 2 August 2018