- 14 Single bedroom bungalows
- 1 Guestroom (twin)
- All accommodation on one flat level
- Salisbury - 30 miles
- Yeovil - 30 miles
- Built in 1975
- Common room
- Disabled toilets
- Voluntary transport service
- Each bungalow has a small garden at the back with communal lawns at the front
- Parking available within quiet cul-de-sac
- The scheme is away from the main through-fare of the village and situated within a small council estate
- The area is classed by 'Neighborhood Watch' as a very safe, crime-free area
- Every Friday
Fish and Chip Lunches
- Every now and again, money comes from resident's fund
- Village shop and post office are a third of a mile 10-20 minutes walk
- Otherwise larger shops in Mere (two miles)
- Just along road from post office, a third of a mile
- St. Martin's, 5-10 minute walk
- Nearest is 1.25 miles down the main road into Silton village
- Mere, two miles or Gillingham, four miles
- The Bell and Crown, 10 minutes walk
- Mere, 2 miles
- 'The scheme has a very close, family like atmosphere. Residents get on well and are always helping each other out.'
- 'I am very happy here, it is a lovely quiet area, with wonderful views out over the fields.'
- 'Nothing is too organised, which is how we like it as we can lead our own lives without too much interference and schedules!'
- 'We are happy to organise our own activities, as quite a few of us have cars.'