Health and fitness class types
- CD: Cardio class - designed to raise your heart rate and maximise calorie loss.
- ST: Strengthening and toning classes - to intensify muscle workout focusing on toning, muscle definition, strength and endurance.
- FR: Flexibility and relaxation classes - to relax the body and mind focusing on your core, balance and flexibility.
- SH: Specialist health classes - specifically for health intervention and may require a referral.
- AB: All over body workout classes - a combination of calorie crunching, muscle toning, strength and stamina.
- WB: Water based exercise - low impact classes in the pool to maintain and improve stamina, strength, suppleness and to increase cardiovascular fitness.
- AP: Active plus classes
Group exercise programme
2 September 2019 onwards
|Yoga||6.15pm - 7.15pm||FR|
|Circuits||7pm - 8pm||AB|
|Yoga||7.15pm - 8.15pm||FR|
|Studio cycling||6.45pm - 7.45pm||CD|
|Boxercise||5.45pm - 6.45pm||CD|
|Core||7pm - 8pm||ST|
|Studio cycling||7pm - 8pm||CD|
Group exercise class - late entry policy
Our late entry policy for fitness classes has changed. As of September 2018 class attendees will not be able to enter a class after it has started.
Please ensure you plan for enough time to enter your booked class before it starts. No late entries will be allowed.This is for the health and safety of class participants.
Juniors attending group exercise classes
Juniors, aged 14 and 15, may attend group exercise classes when accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16 plus) but are not able to attend the following classes: GRIT plyo and strength, HIIT, Circuits, Body Pump / Ultimate Pump, Kettlebells, Aerotone, LBT, 20:20:20, Boot Camp. This is due to these classes containing weight bearing elements.