Camp activate is an Ofsted-registered programme and is compliant with all Ofsted guidelines within the compulsory register. Our sessions are run by fully qualified staff, or trained professionals and have limited spaces to make sure they are run safely.
Our activities are highly popular, so early booking is essential.
Camp activate provides many activities for young people aged 5-14 during school holidays. Please note; due to changes to Ofsted regulations from October 2016, children can now only attend Camp Activate from the September after their fifth birthday.
- February half-term
- Easter holiday
- May half-term
- Summer holiday
- October half-term
- Christmas holiday (selected dates and centres)
For a full overview of Camp Activate, our information for parents document is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Summer holiday programme - 2018
Our Camp Activate programme for this summer will feature five themed weeks of fun packed activity:
- Week 1 (30 July - 3 August) - Waterworld / Under the Sea
- Week 2 (6 August - 10 August) - Eco Friendly
- Week 3 (13 August - 17 August) - Football World Cup
- Week 4 (20 August - 24 August) - Super Heroes
- Week 5 (28 August - 31 August) - Movies and Books
- Full day is 8:30am - 5pm (drop off between 8:30am - 9am and pick up at 5pm sharp).
- Half-day is (mornings) 8:30am - 12:30pm (drop off between 8:30am - 9am pick up at 12:30pm).
- Half-day (afternoons) is 1pm - 5pm (drop off at 1pm and pick up at 5pm sharp).
- Skill spots are specifically chosen to appeal to all age groups and offer youngsters the chance to learn new skills, while having fun.
- Just some of the skill spots on offer: Ultimate frisbee, arts and theatre, climbing, dancing, martial arts, arts and crafts, go karting plus loads more.
- Check out the centre of your choice for further information.
- Bring swimming kit, an old shirt or top (in case you have too much fun).
- Drinks and packed lunch or money to buy lunch from the leisure centre cafe (where availiable).
- Please check that the café is open if you are not providing a packed lunch.
- Water will be provided throughout the day.
- We are committed to increasing opportunities for all children to participate in activities. If your child requires 1:1 care we can offer Camp Activate Plus or requires administration of medication you must contact the duty officer before you book.
- Camp activate Plus is a tailor-made programme to meet the needs of your child while ensuring they are interacting with other children. Should they have any special requirements or additional needs we will ensure our staff receives specific training to meet the needs of your child.
- A meeting will be set up with the duty officer at which an assessment will be made. We will discuss your child's needs and availability of resources to meet any special requirements.
- Parents/carers will be required to complete detailed medical information forms and appropriate consent forms before the meeting.