Rather than the swim school running in-line with the school terms, it will now run continuously for 50 weeks, with a two week break over Christmas.
Reception will help answer any queries as best they can. If they are unable to help, they will pass your details over to the swim school coordinator, who will contact you when they are next available.
For information on the stages available please refer to Swim school stages.
Young people are welcome in our gym from the age of 12. Once a junior induction has been completed young people aged 12 to 14 years can use the cardiovascular equipment during youth supervised sessions.Young people aged 14 to 15 years can use resistance machines after a further induction at no extra cost. 14 and 15 year olds can attend the gym outside of supervised sessions, as long as they are accompanied by an adult aged 17 years or over.From the age of 16 young people can complete an induction to use the dual action pulley and free weights. This is charged at the standard rate.Discounts are available to young people in full time education. Ask in the centre, or pick up a discounts and savings leaflet for more information.Close
All staff who supervise or coach children are police checked or have provided a satisfactory CRB disclosure, they are also trained to recognise signs of child abuse. The team will investigate changes in children’s behaviour and in accordance with the Children’s Act and local authority guidelines, liaise with outside agencies if abuse of any kind is suspected. We welcome children who are on the social services “at risk register” and provide support.
- You must fill in registration documents before leaving your child.
- You must sign children in before leaving and then sign them out when collected.
- If you go over your time, an additional cost will be added to your next booking
- Payment must be made on the day.
- Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- You must leave an emergency number and contact name.
- If a child is unwell or appears to have an infection the supervisor will inform you that the child cannot be accepted.
- Medication can only be administered with full written consent from you.
Other activities and clubs may be available at the centre, delivered by local sports clubs or organisations. Please contact the centre for more details.
Other activities and clubs
|Little Dragons||Wednesday||5pm - 5.30pm||4 - 6 years|
|TaeKwan Do||Wednesday||5.30pm - 6.15pm||All ages|
|Junior Kickboxing||Wednesday||6.15pm - 7pm||7 + years|