The free swimming programme gives under 16's access to swimming pools for free during specific sessions during all Wiltshire school holidays. Free swimming for under 16's will be available during the Summer holidays from Monday 24 July to Thursday 31 August during selected public swimming sessions. Please remember we will be closed on bank holidays.
Please note only one free swim per day is allowed.
Registering for a free swim card
All under 16’s need to apply for a free swim membership card, you can collect an application form from:
- Wiltshire council swimming pools
- Places for people leisure (PFP) pools
- Download Wiltshire council free swimming application form, fill in and give to your chosen pool
- One form will cover all Wiltshire Council pools
- One form will cover all Places for People (PFP) pools
- To use both Wiltshire council and PFP pools you will need to complete a Wiltshire council form and a PFP form (collect from site)
- A parent / guardian must accompany you when registering
Under eights should be accompanied by a responsible adult in free swimming sessions. Our ratio is no more than two children under the age of eight to every responsible adult.
|Wiltshire Council sites||PFP sites|
|Devizes Leisure Centre||Bradford on Avon Swimming Pool|
|Durrington Swimming and Fitness Centre||Lime Kiln Leisure Centre|
|Five Rivers Community Campus||Melksham Blue Pool|
|Marlborough Leisure Centre||The Activity Zone|
|Pewsey Leisure Centre||The Olympiad Leisure Centre|
|Springfield Community Campus||Trowbridge Sports Centre|
|Tidworth Leisure Centre||Warminster Sports Centre|
|Calne Leisure Centre||Westbury Swimming Pool|