Discounts are available to young people in full time education. Ask in the centre, or pick up a discounts and savings leaflet for more information.
From the age of 16 young people can complete an induction to use the dual action pulley and free weights. This is charged at the standard rate.
Young people aged 14 to 15 years can use resistance machines after a further induction at no extra cost. 14 and 15 year olds can attend the gym outside of supervised sessions, as long as they are accompanied by an adult aged 17 years or over.
Young people are welcome in our gym from the age of 12. Once a junior induction has been completed young people aged 12 to 14 years can use the cardiovascular equipment during youth supervised sessions.
Supervised Junior Gym sessions as Tisbury
|Wednesday||6pm - 7pm|
We run a number of Kids Zone activities during the school term time. Each session is £2 per person. Please download the holiday programme timetable for details of all our school holidays.
|Tuesday||3:30pm - 4:30pm||Roller disco||4+|
|Friday||10.30am - 11.25am||Mini movers||under 4|
|Friday||5:45pm - 6:45pm|
Bring your own skates. A limited number of skates are available at the centre.
|Saturday||10am - 11:30am||Morning madness||5+|
We run a number of coached activities during the school term time
|Thursday||3:45pm - 4:45pm||Gymnastics||4+|
|Thursday||4:45pm - 5:45pm||Gymnastics* invitation only||8+|
3:30pm - 4:30pm
4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Gymnastics sessions work towards the British Gymnastics awards scheme.
- *These activities are only suitable for children ages 4 that attend school.
All sessions will need to be paid for per half term and in advance. Please ask at reception for space availability. For further information or to make a booking please contact reception on 01747 871141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All staff who supervise or coach children are police checked or have provided a satisfactory CRB disclosure, they are also trained to recognise signs of child abuse. The team will investigate changes in children’s behaviour and in accordance with the Children’s Act and local authority guidelines, liaise with outside agencies if abuse of any kind is suspected. We welcome children who are on the social services “at risk register” and provide support.
- You must fill in registration documents before leaving your child.
- You must sign children in before leaving and then sign them out when collected.
- If you go over your time, an additional cost will be added to your next booking Payment must be made on the day.
- Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- You must leave an emergency number and contact name.
- If a child is unwell or appears to have an infection the supervisor will inform you that the child cannot be accepted.
- Medication can only be administered with full written consent from you
Other activities and clubs may be available at the centre, delivered by local sports clubs or organisations. Please contact the centre for more details.
Kids Zone holiday programme
Our holiday activity programme is for children aged 4 to 12 yrs. We provide the perfect opportunity for your children to try out a range of activities, and make new friends.
The programme is packed with a variety of fun, art and crafts and sports activities at just £2 per session.
Our next holiday programme will run during the summer holiday from Monday 24 July. Please see the downloads section for the latest information on activities available.