New sessions in 2016
- Find out about the dates for the FA Mars Just Play Football programme.
- Parent and child soft play sessions.
- Pilates course for adults.
- Trampolining - spaces available.
Devizes has a 25 metre, four lane main pool ranging from 1.1 metres in the shallow end to 2.1 metres in the deep end. We also have a small pool which is 6 metres by 3 metres and both pools are maintained at 29.6 degrees.
We have male and female changing rooms, family change cubicles, baby changing facilities, disabled changing with electronic height adjusting changing bed and a disabled hoist to lower people in and out of the pool. Within the spectator viewing gallery there is space for disabled viewing of the pool.
- All children under the age of eight must be accompanied by a responsible person aged over 16 years. As adults must be within reach of children aged under eight at all times, they must not exceed the ratio of one adult to two children aged under eight.
- Babies must wear swim nappies at all times (these are available to buy from reception).
- Weak or non-swimmers must not swim beyond the clearly marked area of the pool. In order to use the deep end, swimmers must be able to independently swim two lengths.
- Snorkels, masks, flippers or hand mitts are not allowed during any session.
- For information on cancellations and refunds, please see our statement at reception.
- During busy periods we may use a banding system.
- Swimmers attending more than one session are required to leave the pool at the end of the session, get changed and return to reception for a new ticket.
- We do not give out equipment or flotation aids in any sessions, with the exception of aqua tots. These items are available to buy from reception.
Please present your Leisurecard at reception to obtain your discount.
Last updated: 18 February 2016