Under 16s have access to swimming pools for free during all Wiltshire school holidays. Apply for an under 16s school holiday free swim membership card.
The pool will be cleared at the end of each session. Swimmers must change fully and return to reception before admittance to the next swim.Swimmers aged under 8 must be accompanied by 1 adult per two children
Please note that the pool will be closed between 9.30am and 1pm on Wednesday 8 July due to a WASP school games gala.
The following sessions will be cancelled:
- 9.30am swim school (swimming lessons)
- 10am adult and child
- 10.30am network
- 11am school session
- 11.30am swim school (swimming lessons)
Please note that there will only be half the pool (2 lanes) available for public use on the following dates in July:
- Tuesday 9pm-9.55pm 14, 21 and 28 July (lights will be on and moonlight swim conditions will not apply).
- Thursday 9pm-9.55pm 16, 23 and 30 July
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Marlborough has a 25 metre, four lane pool.
- Swimming pool timetable
- Swimming session descriptions
- Swim school (swimming lessons)
- Full price list
- Swimming school news letter Swimming school news letter 107kb
- All children under the age of eight must be accompanied by a responsible person aged over 16 years. As adults must be within reach of children aged under eight at all times, they must not exceed the ratio of one adult to two children aged under eight.
- Babies must wear swim nappies at all times (these are available to buy from reception).
- Weak or non-swimmers must not swim beyond the clearly marked area of the pool. In order to use the deep end, swimmers must be able to independently swim two lengths.
- Snorkels, masks, flippers or hand mitts are not allowed during any session.
- For information on cancellations and refunds, please see our statement at reception.
- During busy periods we may use a banding system.
- Swimmers attending more than one session are required to leave the pool at the end of the session, get changed and return to reception for a new ticket.
- We do not give out equipment or flotation aids in any sessions, with the exception of aqua tots. These items are available to buy from reception.
- Swimmers attending aqua tots and Aqua Natal will be able to get changed 15 minutes before the start of the session.
Please present your Leisurecard at reception to obtain your discount.
Last updated: 30 January 2015