Please note the holiday swimming timetable starts on 25 July 2014.
Pewsey Sports Centre has a 25 metre pool.
|Adult Swim||Full price list|
|Junior Swim||Full price list|
|Senior Swim||Full price list|
|Aqua Fit||Full price list|
- All Children under the age of eight must be accompanied by a responsible person aged over 16 years
- All adults must be within reach of children aged under eight at all times, they must not exceed the ratio of one adult to two children aged under eight.
- Babies must wear swim nappies at all times (these are available to buy at reception).
- Non or weak swimmers must not swim beyond the clearly marked area of the pool. In order to use the deep end, swimmers must be able to independently swim two lengths.
- Snorkels, masks, flippers or hand mitts are not allowed during any session.
- For information on cancellations and refunds, please see our statement at Reception.
- During busy periods we may use a banding system.
Swimmers attending more than one session are required to leave the pool at the end of the session, get changed and return to reception for a new ticket.
Last updated: 16 April 2013