Gym opening hoursPlease note that from the weekend of 23 November 2013 Fiver Rivers gym will be open for longer. On Saturdays the gym will now be open from 7am - 5pm and on Sundays from 7am - 10pm.
- Swimming pool
- Gym and fitness
- Camp Activate (Children's holiday programme)
- Price List
- Membership prices
- Memberships explained
A visit to Five Rivers Leisure centre will find the most comprehensive range of sports and leisure facilities in Salisbury, conveniently located on the outskirts of the city.
- Eight lane, 25 metre swimming pool
- Teaching pool and leisure pool
- Modern fully equipped gym
- Large dance/aerobics studio
- Three squash courts
- Eight court sports hall
- Two outdoor, grass, five-a-side football pitches.
- Athletics track and facilities
- Sauna and steam room
- Fully equipped conference suite available for hire
- Function Room
- Children’s parties
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- A range of fitness classes including Body Pump and Body Combat.
- Personal training
- Kidz Camp – OFSTED registered holiday activity programme
|Centre Opening Times|
(last booking 5pm)
Christmas and New Year 2013/2014 opening hours
All centres are closed on the bank holidays
- Wednesday 25 December 2013
- Thursday 26 December 2013
- Wednesday 1 January 2014
The table below shows the opening times for this period.
|Centre||Tuesday 24 December||Friday 27 December||Saturday 28 December||Sunday 29 December||Monday 30 December||Tuesday 31 December|
|Five Rivers Leisure Centre||6am - 1pm||8am - 8pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 6pm||8am - 8pm||8am - 1pm|
Online BookingOnline booking will become available for this centre soon. A link to a full bookings and membership facility will be added here in due course.
Last updated: 25 November 2013