Under 16s have access to swimming pools for free during all Wiltshire school holidays. Apply for an under 16s school holiday free swim membership card. Free swimming for under 16s will run between Monday 25 July and Wednesday 31 August inclusive. The centre will be closed on bank holiday Monday 29 August.
We run a waiting list for stages 1, 2, 3, 4, Ducklings and Adult lessons. Unfortunately, the waiting list is currently closed until further notice due the high number we currently have waiting for spaces.
- Swimming pool timetable
- School term date calendar
- Swimming session descriptions
- Swim school (swimming lessons)
- Full price list
Five Rivers has a main pool, teaching pool and a beach pool.
A 25m, 8-lane pool that is ideal for serious swimmers, learners, clubs and those swimming for leisure. A laned area is often available for those who want to swim lengths.
In termtime, this pool is used mainly for teaching. In holiday times this shallower pool is ideal for families with young children. Beginners may also want to use the pool to gain confidence.
The beach pool is Five Rivers' leisure pool. A flume (tube slide) is available, as are other water features, including two spas. The beach pool is ideal for those who want a relaxing dip and is deep enough for adult swimming.
- Shoes must not be worn in the changing areas. Please use the overshoes provided or remove your shoes prior to entering the changing room.
- Please use the lockers provided, lockers cost 20 pence. Should you have any issues with them please contact reception.
- All children under eight must be accompanied by a responsible person aged over 16 years. Adults must be within reach of children aged under eight at all times; they must not exceed the ratio of one adult to two children aged under eight.
- During particularly busy periods we may limit swimming times to 45 minutes per person.
- Although we try to make lanes available during the times shown on the programme, we reserve the right to change this without notice.
- Babies must wear swim nappies at all times (these are available to buy from reception).
- Weak or non-swimmers must not swim beyond the clearly marked area of the pool. In order to use the deep end, swimmers must be able to independently swim two lengths.
- Snorkels, masks, flippers or hand mitts are not allowed during any session.
- For information on cancellations and refunds, please see our statement at reception.
- During busy periods we may use a banding system.
- Swimmers attending more than one session are required to leave the pool at the end of the session, get changed and return to reception for a new ticket.
Please present your Leisurecard at reception to obtain your discount.
Last updated: 2 March 2016