Please note there will be no Camp Activate at Fiver Rivers Leisure Centre during the summer holidays.
- Swimming pool timetable (termtime)
- Swimming pool timetable (holiday)
- School term date calendar
- Swimming session descriptions
- Swimming Lessons
- Full price list
Five Rivers boasts impressive swimming facilities that offer something for everyone. The centre has three pools:
A 25m, 8-lane pool that is ideal for serious swimmers, learners, clubs and those swimming for leisure. A laned area is often available for those who want to swim lengths.
In termtime, this pool is used mainly for teaching. In holiday times this shallower pool is ideal for families with young children. Beginners may also want to use the pool to gain confidence.
The beach pool is Five Rivers' leisure pool. A flume (tube slide) is available, as are other water features. The pool also has two spas. The beach pool is ideal for those who want a relaxing dip and is deep enough for adult swimming
- Please note that shoes must not be worn in the changing areas. Please use the over shoes provided or remove your shoes prior to entering the changing room.
- Please use the lockers provided, lockers cost 20 pence. Lockers are supplied, managed and maintained by the Locker Company UK, should you have any issues with them please pass your comments to reception and they will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
- All children under eight must be accompanied by a responsible person aged over 16 years. Adults must be within reach of children aged under eight at all times, it is advised they must not exceed the ratio of one adult to two children aged under eight.
- During particularly busy periods it be become necessary to limit swimming times to 45 minutes per customer. All customers requested to leave the pools by a member of the lifeguarding team, must do so immediately.
- Although we try to make lanes available during the times shown on the programme, the number of lanes may be reduced or increased at the discretion of the duty supervisor in order to pre-empt, reduce or resolve health and safety risks which the duty supervisor feels are unacceptable.
- During busy periods access will be managed by a strict queuing procedure. Customers wishing to swim will be required to queue and wait for the start time of the session, with no access to the rest of the centre beforehand.
Last updated: 17 October 2013