Campus building work
The Springfield Community Campus will be fully open by the beginning of November, proving a range of services for Corsham. While part of the campus is open, continuing building work means there will be some disruption. We are pleased to give customers a reduction on the price of activities during this time.
- The swimming pool, gym and one squash court will be closed until further notice for refurbishment work.
- The gym is temporarily located in room 2 of the new campus building.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness class timetable
- Fitness class descriptions
- Junior activities
- Camp Activate (children's holiday programme)
- Full price list
- Membership prices
- Memberships explained
Springfield community campus offers a programme of activities including sports, leisure and entertainment.
- Four lane, 25 metre swimming pool
- Modern fully-equipped gym
- Sports hall
- 2 squash courts
- 3 pitch floodlit artificial turf
- 4 tennis courts
- Health suite with sauna, steam room and spa
- Movement room
- Meeting room suitable for small meetings and training sessions.
- Personal training
- Birthday parties
- Free WiltsOnline public WiFi is available at this centre
|Centre opening times|
|Monday||7am - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||8am - 6pm|
|Sunday||8.30am - 9pm|
Christmas and New Year 2014/2015 opening hours
All centres are closed on the bank holidays, including:
- Thursday 25 December 2014
- Friday 26 December 2014
- Thursday 1 January 2015
The council's Leisurecard is a 'show and go' discount membership scheme that enables access to leisure centres at discounted prices.
Last updated: 31 October 2014