Tidworth Leisure Centre has a six laned, 25 metre main pool, with a flume and learner pool.
- Adult Swim (16+)
- Junior Swim
- Senior Citizen Swim (60+)
- Fun and Floats (Under 16)
- Fun and Floats (Adult)
- All Children under the age of eight must be accompanied by a responsible person aged over 16 years. As adults must be within reach of children aged under eight at all times, they must not exceed the ratio of one adult to two children aged under eight.
- Babies must wear swim nappies at all times (these are available to buy at reception).
- Non or weak swimmers must not swim beyond the clearly marked area of the pool. In order to use the deep end, swimmers must be able to independently swim two lengths.
- Snorkels, masks, flippers or hand mitts are not allowed during any session.
- For information on cancellations and refunds, please see our statement at Reception.
- During busy periods we may use a banding system.
- Swimmers attending more than one session are required to leave the pool at the end of the session, get changed and return to reception for a new ticket.
- The flume is open during leisure swim sessions as advertised. All flume riders must be a minimum of 1.2m tall without exception.
Last updated: 3 January 2012