If you love reading fiction, we have thousands of books for you, from the latest bestsellers, popular series, top authors, to classics and more.
- Want to know what to read next?
- We have a number of booklists you may be interested in
You can find these in the download section. There are also great recommendations on websites in the ‘Booklist links’ below.Close
- Reading Well can help you cope with the pressures of life, feel better about yourself and boost your confidence using books
- The Reading Well books have been chosen by young people and health experts to help you with difficult feelings and experiences that can affect your wellbeing
- The books have information and advice as well as personal stories about dealing with feelings such as anxiety, depression or stress and experiences such as bullying
- The books are free to reserve and to borrow from Wiltshire libraries
Barrington Stoke books are especially for you, with great stories written by top authors. We have many of these titles that can be reserved for free from any Wiltshire library
Ask at your library about multi-sensory stories for teens with additional needs, created by Bag Books
Tried eBooks yet? We have a growing number of teen titles which you may enjoyClose
The Summer Reading Challenge runs annually and we look for volunteers to help listen to children talk about books, read, give out incentives and to encourage young readers during the challenge. It’s great experience, especially if you are looking to work with children, and it is a rewarding way to support the community. Summer Reading Challenge volunteering can also count towards accreditation schemes such as the Duke of Edinburgh's Award or Arts Award.