Memory Groups run in Trowbridge, Royal Wootton Bassett and Salisbury libraries every week and are aimed at people with memory loss, dementia and their carers.
Come along and relax whilst listening to stories and poems in a small friendly shared reading group.
The sessions are free of charge, and refreshments are provided. The groups offer an enjoyable, relaxing opportunity to meet others and stimulate positive memories.
|Trowbridge Library, County Hall. BA14 8JN||Wednesday||11:30am - 12:30pm|
|Royal Wootton Bassett Library, Borough Fields. SN4 7AX||Thursday||11:00am - 12:00pm|
|Salisbury Library, Market Place. SP1 1BL||Thursday||11:00am - 12:00pm*|
*No meeting on third Thursday of the monthClose
- Everyone listens to stories and poems read aloud by a facilitator
- We share responses and memories if we want to
- No-one is expected to read, unless you would like to
- The stories and poems are a mix of traditional and new
- The groups are small, friendly and stimulating with no pressure