If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

My area

How to use this page

(1) Enter your post code and (2) choose your property from the list. (3) Set your address to find out useful information local to your area of Wiltshire.

Choose your address - step one

In order to view the correct details for your propery and area, first enter your postcode.

Choose your address

Your selected address

Your address is not currently set.

Forget this address

Your area is: not currently set, please use the address search form below to find it, available areas are:

  • North
  • East
  • South
  • West

About your address

Contact the council in an emergency

If you do not live in Wiltshire please contact our main customer services number 0300 456 0100 so that one of our officers can direct your call to right office and department.

Out of hours contact numbers

If you have an emergency enquiry outside normal business hours, please use the phone numbers below.

Please note: the out of hours contact numbers are only for emergency use outside normal business hours. For all other enquiries or any emergencies within working hours, please enter your details above to view the correct contact details for your local office.

Service Telephone
Emergency adult and child social care 0300 456 0100
Emergency housing needs 0300 456 0100
Emergency highway faults 0300 456 0100
Environmental health emergency service * 0300 456 0100*
Building control emergencies (dangerous structures) 01562 733177

Environmental health emergency service

The environmental health emergency service will only respond to complaints about noise where

  • You have recently been asked to contact the service by a public protection officer;
  • Your complaint relates to noise from an externally sounding intruder alarm; or
  • You are from another council service or the police.

Reporting a vulnerable adult

If you are worried or concerned about an adult who may be vulnerable; this may be a neighbour or someone you know who might need additional support, please contact our adult social care customer advisers on 0300 456 0111 (between 8.30am and 5pm on weekdays)

It is always best if you speak with the person to agree with them that you are contacting us for advice, though in an emergency or if extremely concerned, please do contact us for advice.

Media enquiries

Our press team are happy to help any journalists with enquiries and can arrange for an appropriate spokesperson to be made available as required.

You can contact the press team by telephone on 01225 713116 during office hours or by email pressteam@wiltshire.gov.uk

You can contact the press team by telephone 07747 007340 outside office hours.

Council headquarters

Wiltshire Council's headquarters is: County Hall: Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8JN

For more council offices please search our council offices and departments section.

Contacting your councillor

See our councillors page and click on their name to see contact details. Councillors can normally be contacted by telephone, email, in writing or they may hold a surgery, where you can discuss a matter in person.

Contacting your MP

See our MPs page and click on their name to see contact details.

Contacting your MEP

See our MEPs page and click on their name to see contact details.

Contact form

Contact form

If you prefer, you can contact us using the form below.

If you are using a screen reader or similar assistive technology, please telephone the council direct on 0300 456 0100 to make your enquiry.

Last updated: 26 February 2020


  • Pay
  • Report
  • Book
  • Apply


This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire

You have not accepted the use of cookies. You will not be remembered on this website and will be required to enter your details again on further visits.