Exit Accessibility View

My Wiltshire online reporting

You can use My Wiltshire to contact the council about issues in your area. If you register for an account you will receive updates on your reports progress.
If you prefer not to register you can submit reports anonymously but will not receive progress updates.

These are just some of the issues you can report using My Wiltshire:

  • Highways and Street Scene issues
  • Environmental Enforcement
  • Trading Standards
  • Car parks
  • Weather emergencies
  • Waste
  • Fraud

We continue to add services to My Wiltshire, so please look around the system to see what's new.

Why not download the My Wiltshire app Close

Wiltshire Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide in MyWiltshire. The Council’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at dataprotection@wiltshire.gov.uk.

  • As a registered user of the My Wiltshire system Wiltshire Council will collect your data including email and physical address if you choose to submit these. We will use these to provide you with updates on your service requests and to be able to contact you if required.
  • By submitting your personal data, you are indicating to us that you agree to this.
  • Your data will be stored securely where it can be viewed and shared where necessary, by our staff, partners including Wiltshire Town and Parish councils, suppliers, or our contractors in order to resolve your service requests.  Where required, information may be shared with other local authorities to resolve service requests. 
  • We will share your personal data where necessary within the Council, but we will not share your data with any other third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.  We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
  • We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with other Wiltshire Council departments for other lawful purposes.
  • For a full list of processing activity in our data protection registration follow this link: Data Registration 
  • If you are a registered user within MyWiltshire and wish to de-register, you can do this at any time using the De-register tool that is located within the MyWiltshire platform.   Any reports submitted will be anonymized, once this process has been completed.     

For further information about how Wiltshire Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, see our Privacy notice on the website.


Share this page

In My Wiltshire online reporting

Last updated: 4 March 2020